Pediatric Pelvic Floor Therapy
Is your child...
• Frequently having bladder leaks throughout the day?
• Frequently having bowel leaks throughout the day?
• Not making it to the bathroom in time?
• Struggling with constipation?
• Having decreased or increased bowel movements?
• Having loose or hard stool?
• Frequently wetting the bed?
If "yes" to one or more of the above, your child will benefit from pelvic floor therapy.
What does pelvic floor therapy look like?
• A skilled therapist will discuss specific concerns
• Daily routine will be addressed
• General diet and current bathroom schedule will be discussed
• An assessment of current pelvic floor muscle function
• A plan will be created specifically for your child to address concerns