The mission of ABC Pediatric Therapy Network: "Creating the best life for all children"
Here are some of the unique features we offer:
1. Multidisciplinary approach – all therapists work coherently to accomplish the greatest level of achievement for each child. Whether the child is receiving one discipline or all disciplines, our experience across therapies will promote overall improvements in the gross motor, fine motor, and communication areas.
2. Home programming – therapists assist parents/care-givers in developing successful strategies and exercises that are useful and meaningful in each child’s everyday environment to encourage greater independence and participation in all areas of functioning.
3. Innovative treatment approach – therapists integrate positive components of traditional therapeutic methods with innovative and creative treatment techniques and equipment.
4. Convenient location – Our West Chester office is located within a few miles of I-75 at the Union Centre Boulevard exit, just north of Cincinnati and I-275. Our Western Hills office is conveniently located just off of Glenway Avenue on Anderson Ferry Road. The Middletown office is located just off of the I-75/Rt 122 exit on Towne Blvd; and our Centerville office is located off of Rt 725 on Miller Farm Lane in Washington Township.
Where to start… Call our office to schedule an evaluation:
- West Chester: 513.755.6600
- Western Hills: 513.922.5437
- Centerville: 937.281.1286
- Middletown: 513.755.6600
If your child has already had an evaluation or is currently receiving therapy, then schedule a treatment appointment.